VISION & VALUES
To be the most Respected Club in local Grassroots Sport
“More Than a Club”
1) To be the most respected Club in local grassroots sport
2) To build a strong reputation based on High Standards & Our Values of Pride, Identity & Belief
3) To support our young people's sporting, educational and cultural development to develop young leaders.
4) For Hawks FC to be the number one Football choice for all young people on the Kettering Leisure Village Estate.
5) To promote Association Football and other sporting activities within the Spirit of Sport & Laws of the Game
6) To promote the principle of Sport for All at our club in a fun and welcoming environment for everyone
7) To create a fantastic culture at our club linked to our motto “More than a Club”
8) To have the "Wow" Factor in terms of our facilities to attract young players and volunteers.
9) To start new age starter teams for reception aged children each year.
10) To develop a Legacy that will be the envy of the local football community.
The Spirit of Sport
Hawks FC is a Football Club and Registered Charity and is supported by its Supporters Club Foundation which is our passionate supporters group who fundraise for the benefit of the Hawks Football Teams. Our Motto is "More Than a Club"
Sport owes much to its unique appeal to the fact that it should be played within its Rules and Laws but also within the SPIRIT OF SPORT.
This Organisation has been primarily established to support youth football and to ensure it is played within its rules but primarily ensuring the Spirit of Sport. The values of Respect and Fair Play are our overriding aim. We have High Standards and strong values and will not compromise these. Things such as :
The Organisation will give Equal Opportunities and Chances to all regardless of ability or background whilst ensuring games are played within the Spirit of Sport in a Safe Environment.
ALL PLAYERS GET PLENTY OF GAME TIME AT OUR CLUB.
Success for us is not measured in cups and medals but in making a difference to young people and developing better people.
Members of the Organisation, including Players, Coaches , Officials and our Beneficiaries and Members must respect sports traditional values and make an important contribution to upholding these values.
Hawks FC has its own DNA which is our Playing and Coaching Philosophy and is aimed putting in place a framework for how we develop our young players. The DNA sets out our expectations for everyone.
We have high standards and everyone has a part to play in upholding these.
Our DNA Microsite is accessed via a link on our Home Page
Belway Homes, Ultima Displays, Kettering Borough Council , Northants Community Foundation, Persimmon Homes.
The Hawks and Supporters were 2013 Finalist in the Lloyds Community Awards for Outstanding Contribution to Community within Northants.
Hawks FC were runners up in the 2017, 2018 & 2019 Kettering Sports Awards as Community Club of the Year.
Hawks FC were Regional Finalist in the 2018 Persimmon Homes Healthy Communities Award.
Our Young Coach , Adam Doughty was Young Volunteer of the Year winner at the 2018 Kettering Sports Awards and represented the club at the County Finals.